Superintendent Performance Objectives 2018 – 2019
Goal 1: Educate and inspire productive citizens
- Based on NWEA Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) 80% of students in K-9 grade will master their expected growth from the first administration in the fall of 2018 to the final administration in spring of 2019.
- PIISD will earn the district distinction for post-secondary readiness for the state accountability system.
Goal 2: Operate with efficiency and integrity
- Implement sustainability plan for blended learning by redirecting budget funds from other programs in an amount of at least $200,000 annually.
- Maintain superior rating on FIRST (Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas) for the 2018 – 2019 school year.
Goal 3: Cultivate and lead a community of excellence
- Increase the number of students participating in off-site internships by 100% by May 2019. The prior year data indicated five students participated in offsite internships.
- Increase the number of students earning industry certifications or participating in dual enrollment classes by 10% from 2017 – 2018 to 2018 – 2019.
- PIISD will work with community partners utilizing the Title IV to implement an anti-bullying campaign to include a minimum of two classroom lesson per grade level, K – 10 and three parent information sessions by May 2019. Additionally, the district will seek two new partners as contributors in cultivating a safe learning environment by May, 2019.