Goal of D.E.I.C.:
Through collaboration of all stakeholders, we will assess the educational outcomes of all students, determine performance objectives and strategies, and ensure that strategies are implemented and adjusted to improve student achievement for all students.
D.E.I.C. Members Responsibilities:
- Staffing Patterns
- School Organization
- Staff Development
- Minimum of 3 meetings must be held each school year.
- Meetings must be conducted outside of the school day.
- Additional meetings may be called by the chairpserson.
- Campus - Based Professionals
- 4 Elementary Classroom Teachers
- 3 Secondary Classroom Teachers
- 3 Special Program Teachers
- 1 District LevelNon-Teaching Campus- Based Professional
- 4 Parents
- 3 Community Members
- 2 Business Members
Community and Business Members cannot have a student in the District or work for the District. Community Members must also be 18 years of age and reside within the District.