To prepare students to gain entry-level employment in a high-skill, high-wage jobs and/or to continue their education in their chosen career field.
- Strengthen the academic and career and technical skills through the integration of academics with CTE.
- Link the secondary and post secondary CTE programs through Dual and Articulation agreements.
- Increase the number of work-based learning experiences for students to introduce them to all aspects of an industry
- Expand the use of technology
- Initiate, improve, expand and modernize CTE
- Establish business relationships
- Provide programs for special population students
- Develop Staff Development plans for all CTE Staff.
Career & Technical Education TEKS
CTE High School TEKS (coming soon)