Point Isabel ISD Fraud Hotline (956) 204-9299
Point Isabel ISD is providing a reporting hotline to employees, citizens and the general public who wish to report any of the following incidents anonymously:
- Ethical violations
- Unsafe Working Conditions
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Conflict of Interest
- Violation of the Law
- Misuse of Company Property
- Internal Controls
- Vandalism and Sabotage
- Bribery and Kickbacks
- Violation of Company Policy
- Falsification of Contracts, Reports orRecords
The Point Isabel Independent School District is committed to the highest possible standards of ethical, moral and legal business conduct. Point Isabel ISD's commitment to open communication led to the creation of the Fraud Hotline. Its aim is to provide an avenue for employees, citizens and the general public to raise concerns about actions that could have a major impact on Point Isabel Independent School District. The Hotline is intended to address concerns about questionable actions that:
- May lead to incorrect financial reporting.
- Are unlawful
- Are not in line with district policy.
- Otherwise amount to serious improper conduct.
This is NOT a toll free phone number. Standard rates from your cell phone carrier apply.
Fraud Hotline Phone Number - (956) 204-9299